shipping and returns⟶
For all New Zealand orders we offer FREE SHIPPING
You may request express shipping at $25 for any order
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Roughly $25 with NZ Post. (delivery up to 15 business days).
- We offer express shipping options globally!
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that your package will arrive in the expected time frame. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only from date of dispatch.
GENERAL SHIPPING OVERVIEW
- All successful orders placed will be processed within 2 business days of receiving your order.
- Please consider the shipping address you provide – you should provide an address that will be attended during normal business hours.
- If you would like to have your parcel insured please email firstname.lastname@example.org, parcel cover will incur an additional cost.
- Please note we are not liable for import duties, custom clearance fees and holding times. SAUCEswim will not be held liable for any fees or taxes you may incur or if your product is seized by customs. We do not hold responsibility for damaged, lost or stolen packages.
If you require more information on shipping, please email us at email@example.com
Unless your item is faulty or damaged we do not offer refunds.
We DO offer exchanges on all full priced items, please see below:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition, in it's garment bag and with all tags and hygiene seals still attached. Garments must not have been worn or washed― and must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
- In the event a return does not meet the set standards, SAUCEswim reserves the right to reject the exchange.
- We do not offer refunds on sale items.
- You will incur the postage price of sending the garment back.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return details.
We strive to provide our customers with products of the highest quality and standard. If you have received an item with a defect please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with a photo and description of fault to be assessed.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or if a manufacturing fault has occurred within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of incorrect garment care or wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.