shipping and returns
- For all Australian orders we use Standard Post Shipping at $10 (delivery approx. 3-5 business days after dispatch) via Australia Post, tracking is provided.
- For Aus orders $240 and over we offer FREE Express Post Shipping (delivery 1-2 business days after dispatch)
- You may request express shipping at $15 for orders under $240
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Roughly $20 with Aus Post. (delivery up to 15 business days).
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that your package will arrive in the expected time frame. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only from date of dispatch.
GENERAL SHIPPING OVERVIEW
All successful orders placed will be processed within 2 business days of receiving your order.
Please consider the shipping address you provide – you should provide an address that will be attended during normal business hours, as you may need to sign for your package.
If you would like to have your parcel insured please email email@example.com, parcel cover will incur an additional cost.
Please note we are not liable for import duties, custom clearance fees and holding times. SAUCEswim will not be held liable for any fees or taxes you may incur or if your product is seized by customs. We do not hold responsibility for damaged, lost or stolen packages.
If you require more information on shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer returns and exchanges on full priced items for Australian customers.
Returned merchandise must be in original condition, in garment bag and with all tags and hygiene seals still attached. Garments must not have been worn or washed. And must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
In the event a return does not meet the set standards, SAUCE swim reserves the right to reject the return.
We do not offer refunds on sale items.
You will incur the postage price of sending the garment back.
Please email email@example.com to request a returns form.
We strive to provide our customers with products of the highest quality and standard. If you have received an item with a defect please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a photo and description of fault to be assessed.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or if a manufacturing fault has occurred within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of incorrect garment care or wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.